Re: Hangings on fast step pressing

On 16 Apr, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> Leon Pollak wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>     I use Insight-20000404 with remote target which is not very fast
>>

> We need to know what is the target triplet.

Ugh! Sorry, late Friday, you know...

HPUX 10.20

GNU gdb 20000204
This GDB was configured as "hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20".

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
CGI - SARM Project                        and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 350-3368                                           -Doug Camilli
mailto:laurent.duperval@cgi.ca      Penguin Power!