Re: Hangings on fast step pressing

On 17 Apr, Leon Pollak wrote:
>     Nice speech, my congratulations! Very impressive!

Thank you. I'm working on my conversational skills. :-)

> P.S. How is it there in Canada? Still cold?

Depends. If you live under equatorial skies, chances are it's cold. If you
live under arctic skies, chances are it's warm. Make up your own mind: -3C
when I woke up, slated for a max of 10C sometime today. Sunny, though.

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
CGI - SARM Project                        and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 350-3368                                           -Doug Camilli
mailto:laurent.duperval@cgi.ca      Penguin Power!