Re: Hangings on fast step pressing

On 17 Apr, To: Insight Mailing List wrote:
> On 16 Apr, Fernando Nasser wrote:
>> Leon Pollak wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>     I use Insight-20000404 with remote target which is not very fast
>>>

>> We need to know what is the target triplet.
>>

> Ugh! Sorry, late Friday, you know...
>
> HPUX 10.20
>
> GNU gdb 20000204
> welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain conditions.
> This GDB was configured as "hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20".

Ugh, early Monday. I thought I was replying to this message I sent last
week:

I get these messages when I run with -nw but in the GUI, nothing seems to
happen:

warning: Unable to find __d_pid symbol in object file.
warning: Suggest linking with /opt/langtools/lib/end.o.
warning: GDB will be unable to track shl_load/shl_unload calls

then

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

GNU gdb 20000204

I'll have to try to upgrade to see what happens.

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
CGI - SARM Project                        and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 350-3368                                           -Doug Camilli
mailto:laurent.duperval@cgi.ca      Penguin Power!