Re: core dump

Fernando> Hum, it can scroll out of the window and you you lose it.

I discovered "debug::log_file stdout".  The debug module sure has
grown.

Fernando> Why don't you leave the Watch window without any entries.
Fernando> We just want to know if the deleteTree is called.  It is
Fernando> done (or not) regardless of you having any expression or not
Fernando> in the Watch window.

I did this.
deleteTree is not called.

Tom