Re: Is there a command to restore BP?

Leon,

Open the Breakpoints window, choose the menu Global->Save Breakpoints,
give it a file name, and click Save (or OK) I forget which.

Then you can just cut & paste this into the .gdbinit.

This currently only saves the breakpoint info, not the conditions or
commands.  That is a pretty easy fix, I just didn't need it when I
implemented this feature, and didn't have time to implement bits I
didn't need.  If someone else needs it, however...

Jim