Re: Insight crash I have not seen before.

Nevermind the last email I sent with the stack trace. I got this
crash a couple of times and gdb never seems to core in the same
place twice. I think the problem is actually with gdb rereading
symbols from and applicaiton when you recompile tha app in between
runs in the debugger (without quitting the debugger). My app
was also dying from a call to assert(), but I am not sure if
that made a diff.

I was running on Red Hat 6.2 when I got these crashes by the way.

Mo Dejong
Red Hat Inc.