Ctrl-C strange behavior

Hello, gurus.
    Please, can somebody describe rather strange behavior of Ctrl-C that
I have?
    I run Insight from xterm and the program downloads to the target
and starts to run.
    When I press Ctrl-C in command window, press "STOP" button or try to
close Insignt - nothing happens.
    Even the windows are not redrawn and remain blank if I minimize
them.
    But when I press Ctrl-C from the xterm window, Insignt says that it
received SGINT interrupt and stops the target.

    May thanks ahead.

leonp@plris.com