Re: tcl/tk and insight

You might try building insight from the source snapshot and
installing into a directory where only insight will live.
That way you would be able to avoid clashing with other
Tcl/Tk stuff on your system. The source snapshot comes
with the Tcl/Tk and Incr Tcl needed to run insight.

I hope that helps
Mo Dejong
Red Hat Inc.