Re: Using Insight with another version/build of gdb

Hari> Can I replace the "gdb" and related subdirectories in the source
Hari> with corresponding patched 4.18 directories and expect the rest
Hari> of Insight to work fine?

If I understand you correctly, then the answer is no.  Insight is part
of the gdb subdirectory.

>> Too bad.  You should work on integrating your gdb patches into the
>> main line.  That is the best thing for everybody.

Hari> I am only a user of the product. Moreover the patches, as it
Hari> exists today, aren't GNU friendly, I heard.

Bummer.

Tom