Virtual memory and gdb/Insight

Hello, all.
	Please, excuse me, if the theme I arise is solved already, but I didn't
see any  reminiscences about this.

	I am using Insight for remote debugging of my PowerPC (MPC860) target via
BDM interface. I don't think that this is important, but still - the scheme
is as following:
[Linux PC with Insight] <------->Ethernet<----------->[Windows PC with
rproxy]<--------->Wiggler BDM<---------->[Target Board].
To clarify: rproxy is the program working as remote target for gdb and as
BDM controller for target (see http://www.std.com/qqi/).

Now, everything worked fine up to the moment when I switched on the MMU,
which was supposed to translate some addresses in my application (I wanted
to unite to banks of RAM with the space between them).
At that moment, the following occurs - when I stop the program via BDM, the
MMU is disabled (that is what Motorola states and this happens), so that
looking in to variables, memory and etc. shows nothing but 0xFFFF...,
because the virtual address isn't translated into real one.

My question to Motorola staff was answered as following: your problem can
be solved only by the intelligent software debugger.
Consult this with vendor of your debug system.

And that is what I am doing.
Any reply will be highly appreciated.

leonp@plris.com