prompt in console window

Hello, Insight gurus...

I've recently come across a problem using the console window in Insight.
In ordinary GDB, if the number of lines printed exceeds the 'height'
parameter, then the debugger will issue the prompt '---Type <return> to
continue, or q <return> to quit---'.  However, this apparently doesn't work
in the Insight console, as the call to readline (readline.c:337) from
prompt_for_continue (utils.c:1619) always returns 0x0, and never shows the
prompt in the console window.  I imagine that this is because readline
expects everything to be going to and from stdout (since it doesn't require
a stream as a parameter).  Is there a quick fix for this that doesn't
involve fiddling with readline, and therefore binutils (I think that's
where it lives)?  Thanks in advance.

Nicholas Karagas
Associate Software Engineer
Cirilium Corporation