Instructions on how to enable Insight during gdb compilation

Hello,
I didn't find any instructions on how to enable Insight GUI
for gdb 5.0 either on http://sourceware.cygnus.com/insight/ or in GDB
documentation.
Browsing through GDB source tree I found the only references to GUI for
gdb using
"./configure --help" in gdb/ subdirectory of the gdb source tree. The
following options seemed
to be relevant to GUI:

 --with-tclconfig=  <dir>
--with-tkconfig=   <dir>
 --with-tclinclude= <dir>
 --with-tkinclude= <dir>
 --with-itclconfig= <dir>
 --with-itkconfig= <dir>
 --enable-gdbtk

So I installed Itcl/Itk and Tix on my computer, updated paths to Tcl/Tk,
Itcl/Itk and Tix
directories (or made an appropriate symlinks). As a result of this,
during compilation
the file gdbtk/generic/gdbtk.c could not be found.

   I wonder if GDBTK is outdated and no longer included in a source tree
and a different option should be
used to compile gdb with Insight.  Looking through a gdb tar-ball I
haven't found any files or directories
containing "gdbtk" in them.
So to compile with Insight you need some additional files in addition to
gdb 5.0 source tar-ball, don't you?

  Sincerely,
   Yuriy.