modal dialog boxes

Hello again...

This time my problem is with modal dialog boxes (modal.tcl).  How can I
pass the on_top parameter to the post method of ModalDialog?  For instance,
I want the ignorable warning message dialog boxes (warning.tcl) to always
pop to the top, or else they can get covered by another Insight window, and
there's problems (this is all under NT, btw).  I tried making the "after
500 keep_raised $top" in ModalDialog::post unconditional, and this works
great for the warning dialogs, but it breaks the combo boxes in the target
selection dialog box (and probably numerous other places).  Can anyone
help?

Nicholas Karagas
Associate Software Engineer
Cirilium Corporation