Re: Attach filter should use glob matching not regexp.

Also sprach Tom Tromey:

> Mo> The ps thing is a mess. What we really need is a C library that
> Mo> will look at the process table and report results in a cross
> Mo> platform way.
>
> Look at libgtop, part of Gnome.
>
> Tom

Have you tried this on Solaris lately?  The last time I tried the gtop
application on Solaris 2.5 (about 3 or 4 months ago) it was pretty unstable,
and I don't think it was the GUI part, since it would just go away every so
often while it was sitting there quietly updating itself; enough so oftens
that I stopped using it.

Maybe it has gotten better...

Jim