Re: Building Insight (2)

Cor van Loos wrote:

> I downloaded the insight+dejagnu-2000-0612.tar.bz2 file and decompressed it.
> /win32/libgui/library/../../itcl/itcl/unix/itclsh.exe: not found
>
> and that is where my make ends. I have tried this with several builds, older
> than 12-06-2000 and they all generate an error on a certain point. To clean
> up my HD I have thrown all other packages away.

This happens because libgui does not have a tclIndex file checked in.
Instead, it attempts to build the darn thing when it is installed. I
would force make to complete and then generate and copy the libgui
tclIndex file by hand. Heck, if you wanted one, I'm sure someone could
just send you a copy...