Performance question

hi there,

when I'm debugging with Insight and if I want to look at a certain structure or
array, it seems like if GDB (or Insight) retrieves each array element from the
target SEPERATELY. It looks like GDB (or Insight) inserts a delay of approx. 3/4
second between each element it receives. This makes watching these kinds of
structs very slow. For instance, an array of 10 integers takes GDB almost 8
seconds.

Can someone confirm GDB puts in a explicit delay? And, if so, is there a way to
shorten this?

Thanx in advance,
Paul.

-