Buttons not disabled on startup.

I just noticed that the step, next, finish, and continue
buttons are not disabled when you first start insight.
I should not be able to press these buttons until
after I actually run the program. If I go ahead
and press one of the buttons, it talks to gdb and
notices that nothing is running. Only then do
the buttons become disabled.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc