Re: How to get insight to display assembly-language?

Duane Ellis wrote:

> As it stands now, (and I believe this to be the fundimental problem)
> the source window is primarally a file viewer for fixed sized
> files. Be the file a true "C" source file, or a 'fake-file' of
> assembly language that was 'constructed/printed/disassembled' into the
> source window.

That's about right. When Insight runs, it disassembles from the file --
not the target, which is why you never see any disassembly output when
you are in ROM code. This is one of the shortcomings of the system right
now. It probably wouldn't be too difficult to hack something in to work,
but it would require a lot of testing.

<shameless-plug>
If anybody is willing to try hacking at it, I would be elated to provide
assistance.
</shameless-plug>