RE: Source navigator roadmap, features list, etc.?

At 16:02 03/10/2000 -0700, Mo DeJong wrote:
>On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, William Gacquer wrote:
> > 9/ a autoconf/automake project creation as in kdevelop
>
>This one is hard to do in a general way, but we could do
>something like writing a configure.in for the user in the
>same way that we write a Makefile.
As far as I was able to understand the SN was designed for use also
(mainly?) in Embedded Programming, where you need to have a little bit
simpler and closer approach to a lot of build process parameters. Absence
of this simple approach in kdevelop (which is very good IDE!) was the main
reason that I left my attempts to sufficiently and comfortably integrate
the embedded projects into it, while one of the main difficulties was this
autoconf/automake stuff. I shall be very disappointed if this issue will be
introduced also in SN, which is my only IDE today.

Thanks to Cygnus/RH for the good SW.

Leon Pollak
leonp@plris.com