Re: RFC: gdbtk/TODO file

fernando > Right.  It is in my list of things to do try the gas -stabs
	   option and see how Insight behaves.

keith> I have used this several times on various toolchains, and it works
       reasonably well.

Sigh... I wish I could use gas.... in our target, the assembler and
the linker perform additional optimization passes that GAS is unable
to do, hence we use our own. Maybe we should look at adding this
feature...

-Duane.