Re: TODO list (REPOST)

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Fernando Nasser wrote:

> > Here is another little breakpoint related thing that I noticed.
> >
> > You can set or remove a breakpoint in the src window by clicking
> > on the left of the line.
> >
> > Problem is, there does not seem to be any way to disable a
> > breakpoint. I can open up the breakpoint window and right
> > click on a BP, that gives me a popup with a disable breakpoint
> > window. Why do I not have this same option when I right click
> > on a breakpoint out in the main source window?
> >

> Yes we should.  But we would need a hollow square mark to sign that
> there is a disable breakpoint in that location.  In the Breakpoint
> window, if you disable a breakpoint you still see it and can go there
> and enable it.  We would need an Enable option to replace the Disable
> option for the disabled breakpoints in the Source window.

That is not a problem. When you disable a BP the square
turns black instead of red (or course grey might be better).
There is already support for this, we just need a menu
option to use it.

> > In the
> > source window, a right click brings up these options:
> >
> > - Continue to Here
> > - Jump to Here
> > - Delete Breakpoint
> > - Jump to Here
> > - Jump to Here
> >
> > Why are there two "Jump to Here" options?
>
> That would probably be my fault (as I added Jump to Here).
> However, I don't see this in here.  I would need to know under
> which conditions this happens.

Just set a BP by clicking to the left of the line, then right
click on the red BP square, presto!

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc