Phasing out of tix

Here is a list of the currently used tix Widgets, the current favorite candidate for
replacing it and the files affected.

By far the most difficult (and perhaps with more controversial replacement option) is the
tixTree that shows up in the Local ad Watch Windows.  Feel free to suggest alternatives,
but hurry.

I will be doing it as a background task.  If someone wants to help just let me know
so we don't work on the same thing.

I have a close attachment to the Tree thing, so I would like to do it myself.
But it is not a closed deal as I have too many things on my plate already.
This will be the last one as we may use the BLT hierbox and in this case we want to
add BLT to the sources as we remove tix (so we don't grow it much).

I will also add a iwidgets::disjointlistbox to the Register Window to allow
selecting/hidding multiple registers and the new KOD window will use the
iwidgets::scrolledhtml that is already currently used by the Help Window.

Here is the list:

tixScrolledListBox	iwidgets::scrolledlistbox	stackwin.itb process.itb
							actiondlg.tcl tracedlg.tcl

tixScrolledWindow	iwidgets::scrolledframe		bpwin.itb regwin.itb

tixScrolledText		iwidgets::scrolledtext		tdump.tcl

tixLabelFrame		iwidgets::labeledframe		tracedlg.tcl

tixControl		iwidgets::spinint		globalpref.itb srcpref.itb

tixMeter		iwidgets::feedback		download.itb

tixTree			BLT::hierbox			variables.tcl

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300