Re: source window stops displaying executing code

Adam,

I believe I fixed this very recently.

The latest snapshot should not gave this problem (or at least so I hope).
But, as you described the situation so well (even with screen shots!)
I will give it a try next week and see if it is really fixed.

If, however, you find some time to get the latest sources and see if the problem
is solved I would appreciate.  I can use any help.

Thanks for the problem report.

Fernando

P.S.: There is a bug database accessible from the Insight web page at
      sources.redhat.com.  The good thing about it is that you can check
      if your problem was already reported and fixed and also because bugs
      registered there won't be forgotten.

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat - Toronto                       E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com