Re: <Ctrl-C> in the Console Window

fernado> What would be more important: simulate the real gdb console and accept
fernado> <Ctrl-C> as interrupt or allow cut-and-paste with the Windows standard keys?
fernado>
fernado> We can also add cut-and-paste based on selection and a right click menu
fernado> with Copy/Paste on it (I would not have Cut).

I would prefer it to be interrupt.

However... I'm a unix guy -moving things to Windows.... I miss my unix
stuff.

If I was a PC Guy... I might feel otherwise.

I've been very busy and not following much, maybe this has been suggested:

     Is there a way of making a user option for ControlC?

     A menu, or preference, or something...  or "set" command in GDB,
     or in some initialization file?

-Duane.