Re: Program output

>>>>> "Larry" == Larry Smith <larry@smith-house.org> writes:

Larry> Anyone have a suggest for how to proceed?

Larry> - something else?

My xterm/tty code, which I've sent various people 3 or 4 times now,
handles this problem, at least for Unixy systems.  It works by setting
the inferior to run with a new xterm as its controlling terminal.

If you go this route and use my code, you'll probably want to make it
an option.  Not all programs require a controlling terminal.

Tom