Interface issues

Hi,

One thing I find kinda annoying is the fact that almost none of the dialogs
has a close button. You have to use the window manager to close dialogs. I
don't think that's a correct UI design. But then, what do I know? If anyone
else finds this annoying, maybe I'll go thru the list of dialogs to add the
close buttons. But dunna holda you bress!

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
Netergy Networks - Java Center            and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:laurent.duperval@netergynet.com           Penguin Power!