insight bug

Here's an insight bug: if I introduce a Tcl bug into the insight
startup process, I get a blank window but nothing else.  It would be
nice if Insight fully died and printed the Tcl stack trace to stderr.

Is there an Insight Gnats database?  Does it share the gdb Gnats
database?  If so, should I report bugs there?  If not, do we want a
Gnats database?  I can make one with little trouble.

My feeling is that it would be best to use the gdb database if the gdb
maintainers are willing.  Whether or not they will be, I don't know.

[ Ok, I looked, and the gdb Gnats database only has a single "gdb"
category.  So I guess Insight doesn't use it.  Should someone ask the
gdb maintainers if we can make an insight category?  I can do the work
once I have the authorization... ]

Tom