Re: insight bug

Chris> Insight has a separate database:
Chris> http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?database=insight

Hey, how did I miss this?  I even looked on sourceware for it... sigh.

Chris> It probably would make sense to just add an insight category to
Chris> gdb's GNATS database but, for now, it might be expedient to
Chris> keep them separate.

I understand.

FYI I gave myself write access to the Insight Gnats database.  If this
offends you, complain.

Tom