Insight and breakpoints

Hello,

I have been using Insight, with varying degrees of success, for a while
now. It has always troubled me that breakpoints can't be set while the
program is running. I now discover that Code Medic can set breakpoints on
the fly. Will we be seeing this feature in Insight ?

Thanks,
Owen

P.S. I've just submitted two bug reports (insight/63 and 64) as a 'net'
submitter (I thought that 'spam' might get ignored !). Is this okay, or
should I take out a user name and re-submit them.