Re: question about breakpoints

Fernando> Sorry Tom, I missed the fact that these two are not ever
Fernando> printed.  In this case a new function would be in order.

I think converting the existing function and then adding new output to
it is the best approach.

Fernando> I thought you were going to save/reinsert breakpoints based
Fernando> on the symbolic information rather than in the addresses.

Yes.  My understanding is that `addr_string' and `exp_string' are the
original strings used by the user to set the breakpoint or expression
(resp).  I say this because that is what the comments in breakpoint.h
imply.  Am I wrong?

Fernando> In that case you could be able to reconstruct a "linespec"
Fernando> from the print_one_breakpoint info (i.e., our
Fernando> gdb_get_breakpoint_info).

I don't think so.  If the user types "b function" there is no way to
differentiate that from "b file:line".  In both situations we get all
that information from gdb_get_breakpoint_info.

Tom