Re: question about breakpoints

Keith> Of course, there is an argument here to be made that we should
Keith> restructure gdbtk commands to look more like tcl commands,
Keith> i.e., "breakpoint set", "breakpoint enable", "breakpoint
Keith> disable", "breakpoint info", etc. Just a thought. :-)

This would be nice.  Consider if you are setting a breakpoint right
now from Tcl.  I don't think there is an easy way to find the number
of the breakpoint you just created (eg if you want to immediately
disable it).  In the session loading code I assume it is the highest
numbered breakpoint.  This is ugly though.  A real `breakpoint'
command could just return this info without much fuss.

Tom