Re: Unified gdbtk/ChangeLog for 2001?

Fernando Nasser wrote:

> Tom has suggested that we unify the ChangeLog files that are split
> between the library and generic subdirectories.

Go Tom! [primal grunting]

> The caveat is that we will have to write  library/...  generic/...  in front
> of each file name.

Or let emacs do it for you. Errr, ummm, I mean let ed do it for you. We
all use ed, right? :-)

> (I vote yes.)

I'd go for that, too. (Please, let us limit the number of hand recounts
to one, no matter what. If people screw up voting, their votes will
simply be discarded. Heck, we're only voting on whether to use one
ChangeLog or two, not something important like, oh, the presidency of
the US.)

Sorry, couldn't resist.