.tcl .itcl .ith and .itb

Keith Seitz requests that we try to split classes in .ith and .itb
files (definition and implementation).

The reason for this is that Insight developers can change the
implementation part, maybe adding a debug statement on it, and resource
that part through a menu that exists in the Debug Window.

If you spend some time debugging Insight you'll understand that this is
a very compelling reason :-)

Keith would like us to do this for any class, regardless of the size.
The argument is that the bug may be located even on the smallest class.
This is true, but it is also true that the probability decreases with
the class size.

IMO, the better approach would be some compromise here.  Lets not
deprecate the single file for small classes completely, leaving up to
the person who is writing/rewriting that class to use some common sense
and balance this added debug feature with the convenience of a single
file.

As a result of Keith's request, I will eventually split "srcbar.itcl" in
"srcbar.ith" and "srcbar.itb".  I am leaving gdbmenubar.itcl and
gdbtoolbar.itcl as they are for now.  It may take a while until I
actually do this as there are some higher priority items to do, but I
will use Keith's insight :-) if I have to create new classes.

Also, I would like these splits to be done when someone has the time to
do the proper thing, i.e. document all class methods and variables in
the class definition file.

Regards to all.

--
Fernando Nasser