Re: [RFC] patch to fix finding sources

> If the symtab (st above) is non-NULL, then st->fullname is either
> non-NULL or has the > value of st->filename.  As this was what was
> used to find the symtab we can be sure that it is not NULL.

I take this back.

The
	symtab_to_filename (st);
call only *returns* either st->filename or st->fullname,
it does not set anything in the symtab so if st->fullname was NULL it remains NULL.

BTW, I updated the rest of GDB (i.e. other than the gdbtk directory) and I now see the problem.  I wonder what changed.

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat - Toronto                       E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com