Re: MultiICE for ecos with insight5.0

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Rajeev murthy wrote:

> hi Insight team,
>
>     i wanted to know whether Insight5.0 supports multiICE.i am using an ARM processor.if so, then please let me know how to go about it.i am working on Red Hat linux6.2.
>     also,the target settings options in insight doesnt provide an option for using parallel port,but the multiICE needs it.
>       thanks a lot.

Yes and no...

Yes, we do have a way to debug using the MultiICE. We have something like
"gdbserver" which uses ARM's DLL to control the MultiICE. Unfortuately,
it requires ARM's header files to build, and to date, we have not been
succesful obtaining permission to use/release them. Therefore we are
unable to releasae MultiICE support at all to the public. It looks like
we never will. :-(

Sorry,