No GUI with GDB 5.0 on Redhat 6.1

I downloaded and successfully built GDB 5.0 from Redhat's site on my Redhat 6.1 system.  However, when I start it I get the old command interface - no GUI. I searched the archives and found other reports of the same problem.  One of those messages mentioned something about a widgets file in the share directory.  My /usr/share directory doesn't have any file with "widget" in its name.  Do I need to install any other packages to use the GDB 5.0 GUI?  Thanks.

Guy Rouillier
571-226-1229
guyr@bbo.com
Zephion Networks