ADV: Free Targeted Leads! Free Targeted Leads!

Dear Internet User,

We are an Internet marketing group offering FREE HIGHLY targeted leads ($24.95 value) to the first 20 entrepreneurs who join our team of marketers.  Our leads contain names, addresses, phone numbers AND email addresses.  Why continue submitting your website to search engines, free classifieds, FFA pages, free opt-in lists, etc., and not make any money?

We can not guarantee that you'll get rich quick with us, but we CAN guarantee highly targeted leads absolutely FREE to the first 20 people who sign up with our organization.

So don't delay!  Give us a CALL today!  And we'll put you in the driver's seat on the road to a SUCCESSFUL home-based business career!

Thank you for your attention!

Marketing Group Department
P.O. Box 90
Pine Lake, GA 30072