Re: Insight for Java

>>>>> "Fernando" == Fernando Nasser <fnasser@cygnus.com> writes:

Fernando> If you are talking about the GNU Java (gcj) it does.

Fernando> I have no idea about support for Sun's java.

Gdb has no support for non-compiled Java.

We do have patches to do that, but due to various mishaps they were
never incorporated into the main gdb.  I'm lead to believe that
incorporating them now would be roughly equivalent to rewriting them.
That's because they touch many places that have been changed in the
intervening years.

Tom