Re: [RFC] Rough draft of style guide

Keith> There are four or five different ones: mine, Jim Ingham's,
Keith> Martin Hunt's, and Tom Tromey's.

For those who don't know, my coding style has been documented for a
long time:

    http://drip.colorado.edu/~tromey/tcl-style-guide.html

I think I wrote this in 1996 but I don't remember.

Keith> Let us please discuss this, especially the part about naming
Keith> class variables and methods/procs.

I think this is fine as far as it goes.
Some things are missing.

For instance I like to use the noise words like "then" and "else".
However gdbtk seems to typically use "else" but not "then".

There are probably more things like this.  Feel free to raid my style
guide for ideas if you want.

I'd like to see this checked in as gdb/gdbtk/README.STYLE or something
like that.

Tom