Executing the program with Insight WITH PARAMETERS

Hello,
first I want to apologise if my question is just silly, but I have been trying
to "Run" my program on Insight with parameters, like:

myprogram.exe file.ext, or

myprogram.exe -param1 -param2 - paramN,

and I just don't see how.
How does it works? Or just can't?