Re: Enhancing Insight To An IDE

>>>>> "Raymond" == Raymond Jou <raymondj@cognigine.com> writes:

Raymond> Has anyone (or perhaps many people) thought about or
Raymond> suggested enhancing Insight to an IDE that incorporates GCC
Raymond> as well?  It might not be a trivial effort, but I just want
Raymond> to know if there is popular demand out there for such an IDE.

You might have better luck seeing if the Source Navigator people are
interested.  I think S-N is becoming an IDE (or is one already, I
don't keep close track of it).  It uses Insight as its debugging
component.

    http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav/

Tom