Re: insight forgets settings of last session

How are you exiting?  Currently Insight will only remember fonts, window
positions and sizes if you exit from the pulldown menu.  If you exit any
other way, it will forget.  I don't know if this is intentional or not,
but it is a change from the way it used to work.

Martin