My wish list

Dear Insight(ful) people:
I bought the Cygnus GNUPro toolkit about 18 months ago and immediately fell
in love with it.
The visual debugger is light years ahead of anything else that I've come
across.

Now with my change from Caldera OL 2.3 to RH 7.1, I found my cygnus compiler
doesn't
(re)make or install.... Oh well.... I talked with the folks at RH today and
they said look up
the "Insight" people and there you are!!! whew! what a relief.

I have two wish list items -

1. When looking at a variable value in one window, I wanted to cut and paste
it into a regular
rxvt or xterm window, or even a vim session, but could not do it.  Is this
possible somehow?

2. Would love to have a global variable list or menu item added so I can see
globals too. It is
hard to look at them when no window exists other than the command window
"print this_global"

thanks for listening.

- Randall