Insight port to the 'original' Windows

Hi,
after a year or so pause, I tried the Win32s version of Insight again,
with the
5.0 + sources (the current snapshots would most probably behave just the
same way....)

The result is attached as an screenshot showing the problem....

 Has someone to give a clue what could cause this?  Is there some
fundamental feature (threads etc.) taken into work into the Insight
scripts etc. in 1999 causing this?  Ok, as seen in the source window,
all the stuff in the lower part has not been drawn....

 The scripts etc. taken from the GNUPro-98r2 sources (those from
Hitachi) work quite well under Win32s, but the GUI from that time
is a little 'clumsy', so I would like to upgrade the base in the
Mingw/Win3.1x hosted Insights.... And after this to put the diffs
somewhere (also for the working Mingw/Win32 one...)

 BTW, I will change the 'gdbtcl/images2/insight.gif' to the original
when I will find it somewhere.... Sometimes the snapshots erased
all the gdbtcl-sources and I see only a red window with a white
background old image with the current sources.... Perhaps the
'insight+dejagnu-*.diff.bz2's never included the current new
'insight.gif'....

 Many thanks in advance !

Cheers, Kai

PS. the false colors came when moving the stuff via clipboard into
PaintShop, in reality the colors are just ok in the toolbar an in
the 'About Window'...

GIF image