Insight working directory change?

Has someone changed something related to how the working
directory is set in insight recently? I just did a cvs
update and a rebuild and now I am having some real problems
with Insight because it keeps doing a cd to the
$INSTALL/share/gdbtcl directory behind my back.
I can go to the prompt and run `tk cd $DIR` to
get back to my directory but that only works
once. If I hit the run button it will cd back to
the gdbtcl directory.

Does that right any bells?

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc