Re: cant build insight5.0 : storage size unknown

Keith,

Effectively, i'm using the release of insight5.0, that can be found on
numerous ftp servers,
Else :
gcc 2.95.3 compiled successfully for an arm target
binutils 2.10.1  compiled successfully for an arm target
Mandrake 8.0
Cygwin 1.3.1

If you say so, I will try using the cvs sources...
Thanks