Run Button not useable?

Hi, I am using the insight-5.0, it is so wonderful a debugger!
Still I am puzzled by a little trouble, when I press the run
button to run the debuggee, the debuggee does not run at all,
in status bar, it will show that the program is terminated?
Could anyone to give me the clue, I am pained by this,
thanks a lot for the advancing...

Regards,
more.