New format for Insight web pages

Please check the new format for the Insight web pages at:

http://sources.redhat.com/insight/index.htm

For now, the text is (mostly) the same as it was in that single long
page. Now that things are properly split, it will be easier to maintain
and improve.

The old page is still the default for now and can be accessed with the
link:

http://sources.redhat.com/insight/

Please let us know what you think (about the _format_ only -- we will be
improving the text soon).

P.S.: Note that as most Open Source web sites, there are restrictions on
what to use in the we pages, so it is constructed with plain HTML.
Don't expect Flash animation or anything of a sort ;-)

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300