Re: Separate preferences for native and cross debugger in Insight.

Ton> On June 5 I submitted a small patch to use separate gdbtk.ini files
Ton> for native and cross debuggers.

I just looked at this.

My understanding is that the long-term goal of gdb is that it be able
to handle many different targets from a single debugger.  Given that,
it seems to me that we should build Insight to make this transition
easy.  So, for instance, perhaps the relevant preference information
should be separated out inside Insight itself.

Tom