Re: Solaris 8 insight error

It was a GDB problem (unrelated to the GUI).

There was a patch to fix this in the gdb-patches mailing list a couple
of months (or so) ago.  I can't search it for you right now, but you can
try looking it up yourself.  I know from several users that the patch
solves this problem.

You can search the list archives through
   http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/

Good luck.

Fernando

--